Julio Iglesias - The Greatest Hits [iTunes Plus AAC M4A]

Julio Iglesias - The Greatest Hits

MP3 download Julio Iglesias - The Greatest Hits iTunes plus aac m4a mp3
November 4, 2016 | Pop
Track List:
01. Begin the Beguine (Volver a Empezar) [Remastered]
02. When I Need You (Remastered)
03. Vincent (Starry Night) [Remastered]
04. 99 Miles from L.A.
05. And I Love Her
06. Always on My Mind
07. Crazy in Love (Remastered)
08. I Want To Know What Love Is
09. Caruso (feat. Lucio Dalla) [Remastered]
10. To All the Girls I've Loved Before (with Willie Nelson) [Remastered]
11. Careless Whisper
12. Moonlight Lady
13. Can't Help Falling In Love
14. Drive
15. When You Tell Me That You Love Me (with Dolly Parton)
16. My Way (with Paul Anka)
17. Let It Be Me (feat. Art Garfunkel)
18. Everybody's Talking
19. As Time Goes By (From the Motion Picture "Casablanca") [feat. Stephanie Spruill] [Live]
20. Hey

2 Comments