Céline Dion - All the Way... A Decade of Song [iTunes Plus AAC M4A]

Céline Dion - All the Way... A Decade of Song

MP3 download Céline Dion - All the Way... A Decade of Song iTunes plus aac m4a mp3
November 15, 1999 | Pop
Track List:
01. The Power of Love (Radio Edit)
02. Beauty and the Beast (OMPST) [Duet with Peabo Bryson] - Céline Dion & Peabo Bryson
03. Think Twice
04. Because You Loved Me (Theme From "Up Close & Personal")
05. It's All Coming Back To Me Now
06. Immortality
07. To Love You More (Radio Edit)
08. My Heart Will Go On (Love Theme from "Titanic")
09. I'm Your Angel (Duet with R. Kelly) - Céline Dion & R. Kelly
10. That's the Way It Is
11. If Walls Could Talk
12. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
13. Then You Look At Me
14. I Want You To Need Me
15. Live For the One I Love

0 Comments