The Yardbirds – Shape of Things: The Very Best of the Yardbirds [iTunes Plus AAC M4A]

The Yardbirds – Shape of Things: The Very Best of the Yardbirds

MP3 download The Yardbirds – Shape of Things: The Very Best of the Yardbirds iTunes plus aac m4a mp3
Apr, 14 2006 | Rock
Track List:
1 Shapes of Things
2 Evil Hearted You
3 Heart Full of Soul (Re-Recording)
4 Still I'm Sad
5 Stroll On
6 I'm a Man
7 You're a Better Man Than I
8 Train Kept A-Rollin'
9 I'm Not Talking
10 I Ain't Done Wrong
11 For Your Love
12 Good Morning Little Schoolgirl
13 I Wish You Would (Live)
14 A Certain Girl
15 I Ain't Got You
16 Got to Hurry (Take 3)
17 Putty (In Your Hands)
18 Let It Rock (Live)
19 Too Much Monkey Business (Live)
20 Smokestack Lightning (Live)
21 Five Long Years (Live)
22 Here 'Tis (Live)

3 Comments